South London Careers Hub
South London Partnership will soon be launching the South London Careers Hub, part of a national network of Careers Hubs across England.
The South London Careers Hub will link local business representative and business leaders to schools and colleges in the sub-region, to help develop a talent pool of young people equipped with the skills they need to get into good jobs.
Through the Careers Hub we will:
- Provide a coordinated, integrated and place-based approach to Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Through our Enterprise Advisers, provide strategic support to schools and colleges to help them shape the future curriculum based on local growth and emerging sectors and help careers leaders to develop an innovative careers programme
- Highlight the breadth of opportunities available in the job market, to enable young people to make the right choice about their next steps and to help people progress into good work
- Provide CPD and training for careers leaders and Enterprise Advisers, with access to a wide range of resources
- Codevelop exciting careers intervention and events, increasing the number of encounters young people have with employers
If you are a school or college in south London and would like to join the Careers Hub or if you are interested in developing our future talent pool and volunteering to become an Enterprise Adviser, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org