Workforce Integration Network (WIN)
In 2018 the Mayor launched the Workforce Integration Network (WIN). This will help to improve pathways for underrepresented groups in the workplace. The WIN programme is supporting young black men aged 16 to 24 years into living wage employment in London.
What does WIN do?
- Engages with employers from key growth sectors with low inclusion of underrepresented groups.
- Improve pathways into sustainable employment.
- Develops, publishes, and promotes best practice guides for employers.
- Advocates for coordinated action in London to support higher rates of Black Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) Londoners entering the workforce by shining a light on the issue and building a network of peer ambassadors among BAME Londoners working in key sectors.
- Commissions research to improve the quality of the data on sector-specific BAME employment rates, drawing together good practice case studies on workforce integration for underrepresented groups.