We are providing an interactive experience for 300+ students who are wanting to know more about all the green skills and careers that support decarbonisation across south London. We have all the students confirmed, with a substantial waiting list however, we would love to have more employers and educational providers there, giving young south Londoners your insight and expertise.
The event will run as follows:
- 10am – 11am – Student Voice will be running an interactive seminar where young people will be answering questions about their understanding and expectations on green jobs and skills.
- 11am – 12.30pm – Employer and Training provider will talk to groups of 10 students at a time, moving from group to group (a reverse careers fair)
- 12.30 – 1.00pm – Students will then be feeding back on their session and we will be asking them how much they’ve learnt and whether their perception, and ambitions, have changed.
Would you or someone in your organisation be able to talk to groups of enthusiastic young Londoners about studying or working in industries that play a part in decarbonisation?
(We can provide evaluations and evidence of attendance, if this is required for social value purposes).
- Date: 7th November
- Time: 11am – 12.30pm ( we just need you for 1.5 hrs but you are more than welcome to stay longer)
- Where: AfC Wimbledon Stadium, Plough Lane
If you can help, please express your interest here https://forms.office.com/e/S30wLtmmXT